Eligibility requirements are an optional addition to all programs. They help make sure that applicants are in the right place and eligible to be considered by allowing you to set certain parameters that your applicants must agree to before starting an application.
STEP 1: CREATE
1. Navigate to Programs and select Eligibility from the dropdown menu
2. Click the Add + button
3. Type in the requirement and click Create Requirement
STEP 2: ASSIGN
1. Navigate to Programs and select Programs from the dropdown menu
2. Click on the program(s) that you would like to assign the requirement
3. Select Eligibility Requirements from the tabs along the top of the program editor that opens
4. Click the + next to any requirement that you would like to add to the program(s). This will move the requirement from the Available Requirements side to the Eligibility Requirements side. The Eligibility Requirements side represents all active requirements.
5. Click Close to save your changes