Our Programs menu gives Account Owners and Program Managers easy access to view and edit all settings related to programs. Click on a link below to learn more about that page or table!
Note: available menu options may vary by user.
- Programs: The Programs table is a centralized hub where you create and edit programs, including program names, open dates, deadlines, guidelines, confirmation messages, and adjudication settings, as well as assign customized eligibility requirements, application questions, and rating scales.
- Guideline Templates: From the Guideline Templates page, you can easily create and edit guidelines that are usable within multiple programs or usable year over year.
- Eligibility: The Eligibility table allows you to easily create and edit eligibility requirements that applicants must agree to before starting an application.
- Application Questions: The Application Questions table allows you to create and edit all application questions in your organization's account, including the question's page assignment, description, required setting, conditional logic, and blind setting. You can also assign questions to programs in bulk.
- Recommender Questions: If your organization uses Acceptd's recommendation request feature, the Recommender Questions table allows you to create and edit the questions that recommenders are prompted to complete.
- Rating Scales: The Rating Scales table allows you to create and edit rating scales that reviewers use to adjudicate applicants.
- Test Applicants: Since program open dates and deadlines apply to all users from the Landing Page, this page allows you to create test applicants and preview application questions from an applicant's point of view. Test applicants can also be used for Scheduling and AuditionRoom testing.
- Reviewer Assignments: This page allows you to easily assign reviewers to their programs (if their program is assigned as a Default review type).