As your deadlines approach, you can reach out to applicants who have started an application but not finished it yet to try and increase your total number of applications.
Open up your Submissions table and find the shared view called "In-Progress". This is a default view for all of our Acceptd partners.
You can use more filters (such as by program) and when you're ready to reach out, check the box that appears to the left of the applicant(s) you would like to message. Then, click the Group Actions button that appears below the table, then click Message.
- Only Account Owner and Program Manager permission levels allow for messaging.
- To select all applicants, select the checkbox at the top of the column. When sending a bulk message, all applicants are automatically blind copied. This means that applicants cannot see other applicants who received the message.
- Messages automatically appear to come from the Program, not an individual. If you would like an applicant to have your personal email, name or other contact information, please type it in the message field.
- You can save your message as a template to re-use as more potential applicants start applications.
- Applicants will receive an email notification when they receive an Acceptd message, but they must navigate to their Acceptd inbox to reply (they cannot reply to the email notification).
For more information on messaging applicants, click here.