The best way to track who has received a message and when is with the "Last Contacted" column in the Table View. Using this column, you can sort the results to view those at the top of your table who have not received a message. “Last Contacted” will populate based on any message sent from your organization - not just your personal last message.
- Choose Customize Columns
- Add Last Contacted into your Columns and click Save Columns. Then, close the pop-up.
- Choose Customize Sort and select Last Contacted
- Choose Ascending to bring up a list of artists you haven't messaged, or Descending to see everyone you have messaged
- Click Add
- If other columns are in the sort, make sure Last Contacted is at the top of the list. Simply drag it to the top so it is prioritized in the sorting.
FILTER BY DATE
- On the left-hand side of the screen, use the filters to add in a Start date for Last Contacted
- If you want to see everyone you have messaged since your Recruitment Network access began, place that date in the Start Date.
- You do not need to add an End date unless you are looking for a specific time period.
- Click Apply Filters